From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Mann
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick keys not working in Internet Explorer

Does anybody know why Quick Keys such as B for button or h for heading wouldn't work in Internet Explorer?  I set up NVDA on somebody's computer and I'm able to navigate Internet Explorer using the arrow keys.  However, when I try to hit h to go by heading or b to find the next button, NVDA just says h or b.  I tried it on a couple different web pages.

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Mullins

You need to be in browse mode for quick keys and it sounds like you are in focus mode.  Try pressing NVDA+space to switch modes.

Cheers

Chris