Sorting Columns In Thunderbird

Earle Zwicker

I forgot all about the Mozilla Apps Enhancements add-on. I actually already had that add-on installed and I still did it the old way. Oh well, at least it's done. Hopefully next time I'll remember to use the NVDA-H Keystroke that the add-on provides.

Earle

On 2018-11-06 12:42 a.m., hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:
Hi
There is now a add on you can install into nvda that will make it alot easier to change it.
You can get it from the official add on website which can be accessed through tools then manage add ons then tab to get addons and you can get it from there.
I should put that up on that page as well. The older way still works werll.
Gene nz
On 6/11/2018 5:29 PM, Earle Zwicker wrote:
I finally got it to work. I have no idea what finally worked. I did the exact same steps each time but it finally rearranged the collumns.

Earle

On 2018-11-05 10:42 p.m., Earle Zwicker wrote:
Has the procedure for sorting columns in Thunderbird changed? I am following all of the steps given on:
www.accessibilitycentral.net
but I can't change the order of my columns. I'm running latest Thunderbird and latest alpha of NVDA.

Earle

--
Image NVDA certified expert

hurrikennyandopo ...