FW: Windows 10 and NVDA

Anthony Bernard <par-avion@...>

From: Anthony Bernard [mailto:par-avion@...]
Sent: 27 September 2016 07:29
To: 'nvda@...'
Subject: Windows 10 and NVDA

Hello, recently I started to use an HP Pro book  core 85 with NVDA
 2016.3.  When I press the application key or Shift +F10 NVDA does not announce anything such as open, properties, rename, etc.  But The screen displays these elements.  Have you encountered this problem?  Do you know of any solution?  I will appreciate your reply

Anthony Bernard

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hello,

Yes. I came across this very same problem on a friend's Asus Zenbook.

It was solved by updating Windows to the latest version - 1607.

Make sure you have this version. If not, upgrade and you should be ok.

Ciao,

Ollie

Hello, recently I started to use an HP Pro book core 85 with NVDA
2016.3. When I press the application key or Shift +F10 NVDA
does not announce anything such as open, properties, rename,
etc. But The screen displays these elements. Have you
encountered this problem? Do you know of any solution? I
will appreciate your reply

Anthony Bernard

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

Hi.
Is a common problem in the last Windows 10’s updates. In the last compilation, 1607 it is solved. Altough, you can also test Win 10 Essentials, the Joseph’s Lee NVDA Addon for improve the use of parts in Windows 10 like the calculator aplication or the search field in start menu.

Cheers

El 27 sept 2016, a las 10:15, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu> escribió:

Hello,

Yes. I came across this very same problem on a friend's Asus Zenbook.

It was solved by updating Windows to the latest version - 1607.

Make sure you have this version. If not, upgrade and you should be ok.

Ciao,

Ollie

Hello, recently I started to use an HP Pro book core 85 with NVDA
2016.3. When I press the application key or Shift +F10 NVDA
does not announce anything such as open, properties, rename,
etc. But The screen displays these elements. Have you
encountered this problem? Do you know of any solution? I
will appreciate your reply

Anthony Bernard

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hello again Anthony,

I forgot to mention, in case you don't know, that you can check what Windows version you're running by pressing the Start key, nad typing

winver

in the search window.

hth, ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/09/2016 10:15, Mallard ha scritto:
Hello,

Yes. I came across this very same problem on a friend's Asus Zenbook.

It was solved by updating Windows to the latest version - 1607.

Make sure you have this version. If not, upgrade and you should be ok.

Ciao,

Ollie

Hello, recently I started to use an HP Pro book core 85 with NVDA
2016.3. When I press the application key or Shift +F10 NVDA
does not announce anything such as open, properties, rename,
etc. But The screen displays these elements. Have you
encountered this problem? Do you know of any solution? I
will appreciate your reply

Anthony Bernard

Pascal Lambert

Greetings,

When I delete an Icon from the desktop, I get a message “processing” and it takes so long to delete.  Anyone has noticed this and has a suggestion?

Very much appreciated.

Blessings

Pascal

P. Otter

hi
i've the same problem.
i don't know what happens.
if i press esc, windows asks if i want to stop the proces.
what can we do to solve this problem and is it nvda related or not?
i'm glad to hear that some one else has the same problem!
i'm not the only.
i'll read with you!
cheers
paul otter

When I delete an Icon from the desktop, I get a message “processing” and it takes so long to delete.  Anyone has noticed this and has a suggestion?

Very much appreciated.

Blessings

Pascal

Rosemarie Chavarria