Basic html for gmail

Hello group,

I changed to standard view in gmail today and now I cannot make basic
html as my default view. Whenever I close and come bakc to gmail it
loads as standard view.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi. try going to this link, it'll take you back to basic HTML and allow you to set it as default.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h

cheers,

Mo.

On 08/11/2018 17:20, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello group,

I changed to standard view in gmail today and now I cannot make basic
html as my default view. Whenever I close and come bakc to gmail it
loads as standard view.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

stay in the same area, use arrow keys to get to set as html view, then press enter
then in the same area, use arrow keys to get to set html view as default and press enter

kerryn

I changed to standard view in gmail today and now I cannot make basic
html as my default view. Whenever I close and come bakc to gmail it
loads as standard view.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil

I tried that link earlier, but it does not give an option to make
basic html as default. There isn't an option in settings, either.

On 11/8/18, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. try going to this link, it'll take you back to basic HTML and allow
you to set it as default.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h

cheers,

Mo.

On 08/11/2018 17:20, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello group,

I changed to standard view in gmail today and now I cannot make basic
html as my default view. Whenever I close and come bakc to gmail it
loads as standard view.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil

Rosemarie Chavarria

I think you have to tab to the link that says "make HTML the default".

I tried that link earlier, but it does not give an option to make basic html as default. There isn't an option in settings, either.

On 11/8/18, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. try going to this link, it'll take you back to basic HTML and
allow you to set it as default.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h

cheers,

Mo.

On 08/11/2018 17:20, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello group,

I changed to standard view in gmail today and now I cannot make basic
html as my default view. Whenever I close and come bakc to gmail it
loads as standard view.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil

hi.
you dont need to go to settings.
just do it when you open your gmail for the first time.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Also, make sure your screen layout is turned off. insert V should do it. If you don't turn it off you may be missing links.

cheers,

Mo.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nevzat Adil" <nevzatadil@gmail.com>