Topics

ObjPad 16.10A is now live

Hi,

Thanks for reports from people, ObjPad add-on 16.10A has been released (fixing a critical issue that prevented the add-on from working correctly). The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Joseph

I noticed when I went into object navigation mode where before you could use the arrow keys to move around in that mode, it does not do it now. this is with the add on you just released.

I have not removed the add on yet and try reinstalling it yet to see if it fixs the problem.

gene nz

On 29/09/2016 11:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reports from people, ObjPad add-on 16.10A has been released (fixing a critical issue that prevented the add-on from working correctly). The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph

Confirmed. I’ll investigate.

Cheers,

Joseph

I noticed when I went into object navigation mode where before you could use the arrow keys to move around in that mode, it does not do it now. this is with the add on you just released.

I have not removed the add on yet and try reinstalling it yet to see if it fixs the problem.

gene nz

On 29/09/2016 11:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reports from people, ObjPad add-on 16.10A has been released (fixing a critical issue that prevented the add-on from working correctly). The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph

Dejan Ristic

I've just noticed it, too.

On 9/29/2016 12:51 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Joseph

I noticed when I went into object navigation mode where before you could use the arrow keys to move around in that mode, it does not do it now. this is with the add on you just released.

I have not removed the add on yet and try reinstalling it yet to see if it fixs the problem.

gene nz

On 29/09/2016 11:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reports from people, ObjPad add-on 16.10A has been released (fixing a critical issue that prevented the add-on from working correctly). The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi.

Fixed version 16.10B).

Cheers,

Joseph

I noticed when I went into object navigation mode where before you could use the arrow keys to move around in that mode, it does not do it now. this is with the add on you just released.

I have not removed the add on yet and try reinstalling it yet to see if it fixs the problem.

gene nz

On 29/09/2016 11:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reports from people, ObjPad add-on 16.10A has been released (fixing a critical issue that prevented the add-on from working correctly). The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Joseph

That seems  to have done the trick.

Gene nz

On 29/09/2016 12:01 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

[...]

The very latest version is working for me.

On 9/29/2016 1:11 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

[...]

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Joseph and others:
Thanks for the addons.
I found it working very well. And one thing that I found it is useful that, I can now use it to access those toolbar icons of firefox, which previously can only be accessed by mouse movement.

Dejan Ristic 於 29/9/2016 7:13 寫道:

[...]

I'm getting start up errors in next snap with the last build of the add on, so took it out for now.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material athttp://www.accessibilitycentral.net
--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material athttp://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Dejan Ristic

Yes, either by mouse movement, or by pressing NVDA plus B, so as to hear the foreground object being announced, without the possibility of handling it manually, unless you stop it in the middle of reading where you wish it to stop. I would have done it by pressing the numpad 5, so that I could have been able to manage an object on the screen, which sometimes failed, for I would stop it either before or after the desired object. For instance, I did it while fighting with some objects within VLC Media Player. Now that the Objpad add-on was born, this doing is out of the question.