From: "Mohith BP" <mohith.ckm49@...>
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:50 AM
Subject: [nvda] Identifying errors in NVDA with eclipse while reading line by line

Hi Team,

I am facing 2 issues with the eclipse:
1. I am not able to identify errors and warnings on Eclipse with NVDA
screen reader.
However JAWS reads invalid at the error / warning.

2. Cannot navigate word by word in editor. I have unchecked the Smart
Cursor in editor preference as documented in Eclipse accessibility
page.
I am using eclipse-java-neon-2-win32-x86_64
Am I missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.