Windows updated and NVDA is now much more responsive

Dan Beaver

Hi,

My system just updated and NVDA now seems much more responsive.  Not sure why...

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version    10.0.17134 Build 17134

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has been noticing responsiveness issues as I have.

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well I am not up in the numbers, but those with the most recent windows 10 are also seemingly amazed at the much better speed in Narrator. Comments are, its like a complete rewrite, a different animal and uses keys more familiar to nvda and Jaws users too.
Obviously, I cannot comment myself being a ludite.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

My system just updated and NVDA now seems much more responsive. Not sure why...

OS Name   Microsoft Windows 10 Home  Â
Version   10.0.17134 Build 17134  Â

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has been noticing responsiveness issues as I have.

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)

Gary Metzler

Hi All,

My update went well and it is working great.