Reading PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Hi all,
Recently, I noticed that, in a number of PDFs, when trying to have NVDA read them in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, NVDA seems to treat all the texts as if they are all on the same paragraph. Basically, I can't use ctrl+up/down to move between paragraphs; NVDA just treats everything as if it was a single paragraph.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or should I get a new PDF reader?

Rosemarie Chavarria

The webbie suite has a PDF reader you can try.

On 11/16/2018 12:04 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Hi all,
Recently, I noticed that, in a number of PDFs, when trying to have NVDA read them in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, NVDA seems to treat all the texts as if they are all on the same paragraph. Basically, I can't use ctrl+up/down to move between paragraphs; NVDA just treats everything as if it was a single paragraph.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or should I get a new PDF reader?

Does Webbie works with large PDF files, E.G an ebook in PDF format?

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'm not sure about that but I've read small files with it. Perhaps someone else might be able to tell you more than I can.

On 11/16/2018 12:21 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Does Webbie works with large PDF files, E.G an ebook in PDF format?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Are you sure its nvda or the reader? IE do files that used to work still do so?
If yes then its more likely to be untagged pdf syndrome and not a lot the reader or the screenreader can do once the file is made, sadly.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-