rh-voice

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Installed the addon and when I tried to select it after nvda restart it said it couldn't load the addontried to ins

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] rh-voice

and the download link for the addon and voices is at

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice/wiki

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

it does not have spyware. it's fine.

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

and the download link for the addon and voices is at

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice/wiki

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

you have to install rh voice, then the english language pack, then the voices you want.

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

so it seems like it has spiware.

On 2018-11-17 9:28 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Downloaded all the different modules, etc., and, while am just for now trying out the NVDA add-ons implementation, it is quite impressive in terms of responsiveness, etc., in terms of being natural sounding.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2018-11-16 10:29 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

[...]

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jacob Kruger