From: "Kenny Peyattt jr. " <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 7:49 PM
Subject: [nvda] microsoft edge:

Hi will the next release of nvda fully support microsoft edge?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kenny,

I'd love to say yes, however, as we know, it's taken over a year for Microsoft to get Edge to the point it's at now.  We're certainly talking with Microsoft to try and get a better experience for users.

For now, for the best experience, we would still recommend using one of the other browsers for most daily browsing.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

And there should also be a way to stop that silly assistant using Edge when everything else uses your default browser. It would also be nice if her or his edit field worked properly as well.
Ahem
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 4:49 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi will the next release of nvda fully support microsoft edge?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer