audio ducking

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Hi, is there a way to change how fast audio ducks and how fast it resumes normal volume, I don't like the two or three second delay in ducking?

Quentin Christensen

In terms of NVDA's options, no there isn't a way to change it presently.

Whether there is a technical way to change that, I'm not sure.  The best option would be to create an issue on GitHub with a rationale for adding the option, and it could then be investigated: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/new

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Hi, not sure if anyone responded but is there a way to ajust timing for ducking?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Isaac,

I responded about an hour ago ;-)

What I said was, in terms of NVDA's options, no there isn't a way to change it presently.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 2:36 PM Isaac <bigikemusic@...> wrote:
Hi, not sure if anyone responded but is there a way to ajust timing for ducking?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess