donating Royalties to NV Access.

My next Young Adult light fantasy book features a character who uses both JAWS and NVDA. While I don't want to give reasons, I think NV Access deserves the donations more than FS. I'd like to speak to someone at NV Access to donate a portion of the royalties to NV Access. While my publisher said they can do this on my behalf, we can't figure out who to talk to. Does anybody know?

Marshall handheld Flax

https://www.nvaccess.org/contact-us/ is probably the best place to start.  Thank you!

Marshall

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 8:26 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@... wrote:
My next Young Adult light fantasy book features a character who uses
both JAWS and NVDA. While I don't want to give reasons, I think NV
Access deserves the donations more than FS. I'd like to speak to someone
at NV Access to donate a portion of the royalties to NV Access. While my
publisher said they can do this on my behalf, we can't figure out who to
talk to. Does anybody know?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

I just wrote to you offlist.  Firstly, I want to thank you publicly for your support and for thinking of us!

We really appreciate it, and love the innovative ways everyone supports the project and engages the community!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Hey all, Quentin Christensen wrote to me off list, but thanks to all who wrote to me privately. To answer your questions, some of them anyway, I'm doing the donation of royalties route because, to be honest, I'm extremely lazy and extremely stupid in math. This way, I can write, and not be bothered with things such as calculations and the like. I've donated on my own in the past and will do so in the future, but anything so that I can do less work, especially in math, will be the route I take. I wanna create the content while others take care of math and business.