Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 8:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] accessible drive partition resizing

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of any partition management software that allows for resizing of a drive partition without destroying the data?

I use image for windows to image my hard drive and that works great for that but does not have an option for resizing the partition.

Thanks guys,

Rich

Richard,

          There are a number of tools that allow you to extend existing partitions into unallocated space, or shrink partitions not anywhere near to full to allow unused space to be set up as new partitions (or left unallocated).  What I can't say is which are accessible, or how accessible if only partially accessible.  The following are free, so you can afford to play with them:

               MiniTool Partition Wizard Version 10.3

                         See also for details:  https://www.partitionwizard.com/help/resize-partition.html and https://www.partitionwizard.com/help/delete-partition.html

               EaseUS Partition Master Free Version 12.10

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

seb naudet

    Hello,

partitionGuru is fully accessible and has a free version

https://www.partitionguru.com/download.php

    seb

Le 25/11/2018 à 03:12, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io a écrit :

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of any partition management software that allows for resizing of a drive partition without destroying the data?

I use image for windows to image my hard drive and that works great for that but does not have an option for resizing the partition.

Thanks guys,

Rich

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 05:44 AM, seb naudet wrote:
partitionGuru
Now renamed to DiskGenius and have a new site:  https://www.diskgenius.com/editions.php

They do have a free edition.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Kevin Cussick

I tried to download the free version of this software and get this text below.

Not Found
The requested URL /PGFreeSetup.exe was not found on this server.

On 25/11/2018 10:44, seb naudet wrote:
Hello,
partitionGuru is fully accessible and has a free version
https://www.partitionguru.com/download.php
seb
Le 25/11/2018 à 03:12, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know of any partition management software that allows for resizing of a drive partition without destroying the data?
I use image for windows to image my hard drive and that works great for that but does not have an option for resizing the partition.
Thanks guys,
Rich

seb naudet

sorry for the dead link

  below a dropbox link with the free and last version i have.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yqwpon6sdeobnaz/AADeHSkTT7DZJoSXIoT4xbzaa?dl=0

Le 25/11/2018 à 23:00, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io a écrit :

I tried to download the free version of this software and get this
text below.

Not Found
The requested URL /PGFreeSetup.exe was not found on this server.

On 25/11/2018 10:44, seb naudet wrote:
     Hello,

partitionGuru is fully accessible and has a free version

https://www.partitionguru.com/download.php

     seb

Le 25/11/2018 à 03:12, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know of any partition management software that allows for
resizing of a drive partition without destroying the data?
I use image for windows to image my hard drive and that works great
for that but does not have an option for resizing the partition.
Thanks guys,
Rich

.

Kevin Cussick

thanks mate, Brian's post got it for me but thanks anyway.