whatsapp desktop help

Darren Harris

Hi all,

Is there a way of recording voice messages on the desktop version of whatsapp? If so I can’t seem to find it.

Yes it's possible.
Find the button after the edit box, press enter on it, record your message then press enter again.
Em 26/11/2018 14:10, Darren Harris via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hi all,

�

Is there a way of recording voice messages on the desktop version of whatsapp? If so I can�t seem to find it.

Darren Harris

Every time I try pressing any buttons it just jumps me straight into the edit field. Any way of stopping this?

Find the button after the edit box, press enter on it, record your message then press enter again.

Em 26/11/2018 14:10, Darren Harris via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hi all,

�

Is there a way of recording voice messages on the desktop version of whatsapp? If so I can�t seem to find it.

Adel Spence

can that whatsup work on windows7?

Every time I try pressing any buttons it just jumps me straight into the edit field. Any way of stopping this?

Find the button after the edit box, press enter on it, record your message then press enter again.

Cheers,
Marcio

Where to find me:
My Yahoo! email
Add me on Skype
Follow me on Twitter
Follow or add me on Facebook
Ask me something on CuriousCat

Phone(s):
(+55)21-9-81615268 (Tim-RJ)

My WhatsApp

Em 26/11/2018 14:10, Darren Harris via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hi all,

�

Is there a way of recording voice messages on the desktop version of whatsapp? If so I can�t seem to find it.

It can work on windows 7 yes. I'm not the person to ask though because I never could get it to work enough to where I could log in. I may give the windows client another shot. I used to use it through Miranda NG but the developer stopped developing the Miranda NG whatsapp protocol. Anyway, I hope someone can help.