From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] lag with MS Word

I have noticed some lag in NVDA voicing the keys pressed while in MS Word. This is happening on a Win 10 1809 system with both the latest released version of NVDA and with the latest 2018-4 beta 2.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
It does not happen with Jaws 2019 and Narrator. Changing speech syns doesn't help either.

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

I'm also noticing this, especially when braille is connected. If you're using a braille display, you might try disconnecting it to see if that makes a difference.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com