Open With Screen does not read at all with NVDA 2018.3.2

Hello,
Does anyone else have this problem? If I open a file type that does not have any association or open with / choose another app I can't hear anything and I can't interact with the screen at all.
Thanks,

Jacob Kruger

Operating system version?

Just tested this on my windows 10 64 bit, build version 1809 (build 18282.1000) machine, using NVDA 2018.4 beta 2, and, the open with dialogue/interface worked fine.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2018-11-30 9:16 PM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone else have this problem? If I open a file type that does not have any association or open with / choose another app I can't hear anything and I can't interact with the screen at all.
Thanks,

There are issues with file associations right now in win 10 1809, update history has this slated for the december patch tuesday release so it will come.

On 12/1/2018 8:16 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone else have this problem? If I open a file type that does not
have any association or open with / choose another app I can't hear
anything and I can't interact with the screen at all.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

The other thing I was going to say is that increasingly windows 10 hasfewer things that work with portable versions from my experience.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

On 2018-11-30 9:16 PM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone else have this problem? If I open a file type that does
not have any association or open with / choose another app I can't
hear anything and I can't interact with the screen at all.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>

Hello,
My OS is latest windows 10 64 bit, and my NVDA is installed.
I'll look forward to the new release!

Hello,