can't send a message to a friend in New Jersey

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I just tried to send an email message to a friend in New Jersey. When I tried to send it, I got a message saying there were no aski characters in the address. I don't want to change the email address because I know it's the right one. Why is thunderbird giving me this error message?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Did this thread not come up a couple of years back?
What happens if you paste the address into notepad.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-