NVDA not working with links, Again

Jonathan COHN

Hello,

I seem to remember a discussion on WEB AIM where links that have off-screen text for their label don't work with NVDA and a specific browser. I don't remember if it was chrome or firefox. Essential HTML code:

Any chance you could get the results of NVDA-F1 and/or the results of jaws-co then I could probably tell if your link is coded this way.
ntrol-alt-F1
Take care!

Hareth <hareth4m@...>

Just tried it with Firefox60 ESR, and edge It works fine.
So its a Chrome only issue.
But still with chrome jaws works!!
I hate to switch screen reader just to click a link. You know what I mean.

You may have answered this before, but for r3ecord keeping purposes: is this
specific to Chrome (perhaps Chrome 70 or above), or can you reproduce this
with other web browsers?
Cheers,
Joseph