thunderbird 60 brakes reading of attachments

enes sarıbaş

hi,

Str:

Add an attachment to a message in the compose dialogue box, and shift tab to attachments list.

expected: nvda reads attachment in a list, nd gives options to navigate and delete individual attachments.

actual: nvda anounces  attachment list, attach file, alt+m

Could one of the devs please look into this?

Brian's Mail list account

You would be better off putting this up as an issue on Github. a lot of the devs are very busy looking at the upcoming release and probably not looking here for problems to solve.
I don't use Tbird so cannot comment myself.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Add an attachment to a message in the compose dialogue box, and shift tab to attachments list.

expected: nvda reads attachment in a list, nd gives options to navigate and delete individual attachments.

actual: nvda anounces attachment list, attach file, alt+m

Could one of the devs please look into this?

enes sarıbaş

I did. The devs don't seem very interested in fixing this, as there is a ticket since august 2018.

On 12/3/2018 9:02 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
You would be better off putting this up as an issue on Github. a lot of the devs are very busy looking at the upcoming release and probably not looking here for problems to solve.
I don't use Tbird so cannot comment myself.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-