official address for subscribing to the thunderbird email list

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

What's the email address to subscribe to the official thunderbird list? I tried

thunderbird@...

and typed "subscribe" in the subject line but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Joe Hunter <joehunter@...>

You where almost there try the below subscription

thunderbird-subscribe@...

still put subscribe in the suject line.

On 10/10/2016 06:37, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

What's the email address to subscribe to the official thunderbird list? I tried

thunderbird@...

and typed "subscribe" in the subject line but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

I got a confirmation message and replied to it but I haven't heard anything back from the group.

On 10/10/2016 2:26 AM, Joe Hunter wrote:
You where almost there try the below subscription

thunderbird-subscribe@...

still put subscribe in the suject line.

On 10/10/2016 06:37, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

What's the email address to subscribe to the official thunderbird list? I tried

thunderbird@...

and typed "subscribe" in the subject line but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Joe Hunter <joehunter@...>

it can take a few hourse should be ok by tomorrow.

On 10/10/2016 16:26, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I got a confirmation message and replied to it but I haven't heard anything back from the group.

On 10/10/2016 2:26 AM, Joe Hunter wrote:
You where almost there try the below subscription

thunderbird-subscribe@...

still put subscribe in the suject line.

On 10/10/2016 06:37, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

What's the email address to subscribe to the official thunderbird list? I tried

thunderbird@...

and typed "subscribe" in the subject line but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

The official Thunderbird list address to sub is on the Tbird page. Do a search for it on at:

www.mozilla.org/

Good luck.