about nvda and incompatibility with firefox

hello every one.
i tested nvda 2016.2.1 without any problem and for me the
incompatibility is only with nvda 2016.3
i sent a long document about it before in the group.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

I don't have such a problem..... I don't think your issue is a global issue.

nasrin khaksar 於 10/10/2016 17:58 寫道:

hello every one.
i tested nvda 2016.2.1 without any problem and for me the
incompatibility is only with nvda 2016.3
i sent a long document about it before in the group.

Andre Fisher

How about sending a log?