From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 2:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] EM Client mail client

Hi everyone,

I had an inquiry about using the EM Client - http://www.emclient.com/

Has anyone used this mail client and if so, is it accessible, and are there any tips for using it or setting it up etc?

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Nor have I, i was rather hoping that the Outlook derivative might have been made fully accessible by now and I could then use windows 10 and that instead of the tonka toy windows email, which does not do newsgroups, the overkill Outlook or the awkward to manage many accounts Third.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Has anyone used this mail client and if so, is it accessible, and are there any tips for using it or setting it up etc?

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available: <http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/> http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

<http://www.nvaccess.org/> www.nvaccess.org

Facebook: <http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess> http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess

Jacob Kruger

Gave it a quick go now - had in the past, but redownloaded it in case something had changed, and, during the first part of the process trying to configure an account, I decided not to bother - tab index seems inconsistent, not all fields seem to have labels/titles assigned to them, etc. etc.

So, no, it doesn't seem like it's worth consideration as such.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2018-12-08 12:02 AM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had an inquiry about using the EM Client - http://www.emclient.com/

Has anyone used this mail client and if so, is it accessible, and are there any tips for using it or setting it up etc?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

Thanks everyone,

I might send the developer a note and ensure they are aware of the issues, but looks like this one isn't a viable alternative for now.

Regards

Quentin.

On 2018-12-08 12:02 AM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had an inquiry about using the EM Client - http://www.emclient.com/

Has anyone used this mail client and if so, is it accessible, and are there any tips for using it or setting it up etc?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

I tried it myself and I am experiencing the same thing poster #4 is. Tabbing is not fluid nor consistent, there's tons of unlabeled buttons and edit fields when in the settings, I went back to my TB in Dropbox I have. I tried to find the developers contact information as well, but the contact page would not load for me. It gave me a 404 error.