Bug report and mouse

Quentin Christensen

Hi Farhan,

If you have NVDA running, you can press NVDA+f1 which opens the log viewer - you can then press CONTROL+A to select all, CONTROL+C to copy, move to an email and press CONTROL+V to paste it into the body (be sure you are in the body).

There are several ways of reporting issues:

- Here on the list often gets the quickest response from someone.
- NVDA has an issue tracker on GitHub: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues which you can search for existing issues, or if no-one else has already reported it, you can create a new issue:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/new/choose

If there is a technical issue which needs fixing, then an issue will need to be created at some point, so an issue is often the most efficient way to report it.

You can also email us at info@...

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 3:35 PM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:

I use nvda 2018.3.2. how to send bug report to nbda developer along with log? I'm not getting log in temp folder. Where will I get it? How to use mouse with nvda?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

You need to create an account on github and report it on the nvda part of that web site. I am sure there is a link to how to do this somewhere but my brain refuses to help, anyone?
It would be good if you could tell us here a bit more of what you are attempting to do and see if anyone can help though. Give as much details about what the problem is as possible including programs versions , browsers or whatever.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-