From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2018 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] an issue in explorer in the beta inwindows 7

No, but I tend to open drives and paths via the run dialogue. So so far not having the issue here.

On 9 Dec 2018, at 0:50, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Has anyone noticed that when you say, open a drive the actual event seems not to get spoken every time It sometimes does, and more often if the path name is longer but just opening drive C: seems to result in silence meaning that up and down cursors need to be used to tell if its actually where you expect it to be.
Anyone else had this?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.