From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of P. Otter
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 2:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] windows 10 app essentials problem with update

hello all, this morning I've received a alert that i can update the windows 10 app essentials so i do that, but while downloading there comes an error message from the system that there are problems with downloading the file.
what can that be?
my internet connexion is realy good so I don't understand this problem.
are there other people who have the same problem?
thanks in advance
paul otter

P. Otter

thanks, but after installing the rc1 the problem was solved.
so i think it was a problem with the alpha version.
greets
paul otter

Op 10-12-2018 om 11:45 schreef Joseph Lee:

Hi,
If you're talking about latest 18.12.2 release, then you need to manually update this add-on (go to addons.nvda-project.org, go to Windows 10 app Essentials, and download stable version). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers,
Joseph

hello all, this morning I've received a alert that i can update the windows 10 app essentials so i do that, but while downloading there comes an error message from the system that there are problems with downloading the file.
what can that be?
my internet connexion is realy good so I don't understand this problem.
are there other people who have the same problem?
thanks in advance
paul otter

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes it is but it will always be. Are alpha runners being sent to the rc 1 then, seems a little counter intuitive to me. I do hope that is not the case. Certainly beta runners are but I do not think Alphas are.
By using the rc one you are in fact going backwards.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-