Miranda NG improved their discord support

In addition to a whole host of other changes. Given the below post, it sounds like even more protocols will be coming but I can't find anything in the github repo though. I've tried to see if the speak add on got an update, to read chat rooms, but it did not. It still works.

https://www.miranda-ng.org/en/news/0-95-10

Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions for best configuring Miranda for use with NVDA? Are there any plug-ins, skins, etc. that I will need to install?

Thanks in advance,

Noah

On Dec 10, 2018, at 14:34, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:

In addition to a whole host of other changes. Given the below post, it sounds like even more protocols will be coming but I can't find anything in the github repo though. I've tried to see if the speak add on got an update, to read chat rooms, but it did not. It still works.

https://www.miranda-ng.org/en/news/0-95-10

Someone made a blind pre configured Miranda NG but it was before they dramatically updated their databases. I can send the old one I have via dropbox or something but don't know how to get it to work after checking for updates. If anybody can re-package it and update it, whatever, I will be more than happy to host it. PM me or reply here if interested on fixing the blind version of Miranda NG.

I believe that was created by Andre Louis. It's still available, but I don't use it because it's outdated.

On 12/11/2018 08:25, Robert Kingett wrote:

Someone made a blind pre configured Miranda NG but it was before they dramatically updated their databases. I can send the old one I have via dropbox or something but don't know how to get it to work after checking for updates. If anybody can re-package it and update it, whatever, I will be more than happy to host it. PM me or reply here if interested on fixing the blind version of Miranda NG.

I tried Discord on it today and it makes using Discord a whole lot easier but still, it's a third party solution. I've updated the pre configured miranda NG by AL a while ago and things work really well for me. Is there a way I can just copy the settings and share them with others? I've been using Miranda NG and nothing else for skype chats, FaceBook chats, and, now, discord chats.