Topics

Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.3_Tab key or arrow key #advisory

tarveen.kaur@...

For texas submission do we need to have tab key or arrow key compatible for all type of content, do we need to ensure that all content is 100% accessible via tab key or arrow key.

i believe yes, using arrow and tab keys is the best and most accessible way.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'd have thought both have their place in a properly designed system. Standard use of windows keys is surely a must.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

For texas submission do we need to have tab key or arrow key compatible for all type of content, do we need to ensure that all content is 100% accessible via tab key or arrow key.

Sile

I agree, it’s the other side of us requiring Microsoft to be consistent with the handlers they provide for accessibity. We then need to be consistent with the implementation of windows keystrokes we use on our side.

Sile

On Dec 15, 2018, at 1:10 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I'd have thought both have their place in a properly designed system. Standard use of windows keys is surely a must.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-