Can somebody remind me..

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

What the key combination for Narrator is on windows 10? I'm going to attempt to wean a person off of Dolphin Guide which seems to be not up to the job and onto nvda, but I'll need to use narrator in between I think.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Michel Such

ctrl+Windows+enter

Michel Such

Le 15/12/2018 à 20:00, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
What the key combination for Narrator is on windows 10? I'm going to attempt to wean a person off of Dolphin Guide which seems to be not up to the job and onto nvda, but I'll need to use narrator in between I think.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

if or i remember right before that or maybe still

On earlier version of windows 10 it was the windows key + the enter key then some where there it went to that combo.

Gene nz
16/12/2018 8:02 AM, Michel Such wrote:

ctrl+Windows+enter

Michel Such

Le 15/12/2018 à 20:00, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
What the key combination for Narrator is on windows 10? I'm going to attempt to wean a person off of Dolphin Guide which seems to be not up to the job and onto nvda, but I'll need to use narrator in between I think.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hmm, well I'm not sure how up to date his 10 is so I'll have to guess!

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can somebody remind me..

Hi

if or i remember right before that or maybe still

On earlier version of windows 10 it was the windows key + the enter key then some where there it went to that combo.

Gene nz
16/12/2018 8:02 AM, Michel Such wrote:
ctrl+Windows+enter

Michel Such

Le 15/12/2018 à 20:00, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
What the key combination for Narrator is on windows 10? I'm going to attempt to wean a person off of Dolphin Guide which seems to be not up to the job and onto nvda, but I'll need to use narrator in between I think.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Desert Moon

Hello Brian,

Press Ctrl + Win + N to bring up Narrator Settings. Ensure:

1. Use Narrator: On
2. Use shortcut key (Win + Ctrl + Enter) to start Narrator: checked
3. Play with other settings as needed.

--
Desert

Robert Doc Wright godfearer