From: "Lisa P Geibel" <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 2:50 PM
Subject: [nvda] possible solution to slowness with Explorer

Hi,

Please don't anyone come down on me for this message as my husband, Marcus, is the one that wanted me to send it to you guys. I remember reading that some people were experiencing some sluggishness with Explorer and NVDA, which we had, but most of it is now gone since we removed all Apple products from the computer. There's still some minor slowness, but nothing like before. Just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to try it yourself.

--
Lisa P. Geibel
email:

Lisa P Geibel