Media recorder with crossfade

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I believe that many burning programs with a bit of messing about can do crossfade but they are not always very intelligent in how it happens. Certainly CD Burner XP did it though I turned it off as it was annoying me, and now I cannot find it again.

Or you could create a custom file in, say Goldwave and do the crossfading where you want it and insert markers and use disc at once for burning after splitting the files.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:23 PM
Subject: [nvda] Media recorder with crossfade

What program can i use to burn audio cd’s using crossfading?

Thanks

stancil tootle

Something like nero. 

On Dec 16, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I am not quite sure what you're asking, as creating the material that will be burned to optical media is completely separate from the burning.

I would suggest you take a look at Audacity, which is immensely popular, powerful, open-source and there are lots of tutorials out there for using it with a screen reader.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

I am not quite sure what you're asking, as creating the material that will be burned to optical media is completely separate from the burning.

I would suggest you take a look at Audacity, which is immensely popular, powerful, open-source and there are lots of tutorials out there for using it with a screen reader.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

stancil tootle

What program can i use to burn audio cd’s using crossfading?

Thanks