From: "stancil tootle" <stootle@juno.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:23 PM
Subject: [nvda] Media recorder with crossfade

What program can i use to burn audio cd’s using crossfading?

Thanks
Top Urologist Tells All "This Is The Best Prostate Solution"
prostatehealthstrategies.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c16b4499c53334487df7st02duc

stancil tootle

Something like nero.

On Dec 16, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I am not quite sure what you're asking, as creating the material that will be burned to optical media is completely separate from the burning.

I would suggest you take a look at Audacity, which is immensely popular, powerful, open-source and there are lots of tutorials out there for using it with a screen reader.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back