Key for viewing notifications in Windows 10 1809?

John Isige

Has this changed? I thought it was windows-v but when I hit that it says something about not being able to copy clipboard, and that I should turn on clipboard history. How do we get to notifications now?

Quentin Christensen

Are you thinking of WINDOWS+A for the Action center?

WINDOWS+V shows your clipboard history (apparently, I am learning this as you are), although evidently you need to enable that feature if you want it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Hi,

To view toast notifications when they appear in Version 1809, press Windows+Shift+V.

Cheers,

Joseph

Are you thinking of WINDOWS+A for the Action center?

WINDOWS+V shows your clipboard history (apparently, I am learning this as you are), although evidently you need to enable that feature if you want it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 3:11 PM John Isige <gwynn@...> wrote:

Has this changed? I thought it was windows-v but when I hit that it says
something about not being able to copy clipboard, and that I should turn
on clipboard history. How do we get to notifications now?

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess