Keystroke for on-the-fly reading and interacting with Windows10 alerts?

Gerardo Corripio

Might there be an NVDA keystroke, or AddOn I’m not aware of, that’ll let me go on the fly to an alert (Dropbox for instance, when it asks if you want to remove the file or files from everywhere during a deleting of)? Shift+Alt+tab and Alt+Tab to try and get to these alerts can sometimes be a hit and miss affaire. Thanks for info.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

This is a relative new mess Dropbox has created. Ther buttons do not show up and the message itself is seldon one alt tab away from where you are. All I do know though is that if you delete stuff with a command file ie batch file this problem never arrises.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 12:58 PM
Subject: [nvda] Keystroke for on-the-fly reading and interacting with Windows10 alerts?

Might there be an NVDA keystroke, or AddOn I’m not aware of, that’ll let me go on the fly to an alert (Dropbox for instance, when it asks if you want to remove the file or files from everywhere during a deleting of)? Shift+Alt+tab and Alt+Tab to try and get to these alerts can sometimes be a hit and miss affaire. Thanks for info.

Gerardo Corripio

And what is about a batch command file command? this sounds like something I’d like to try. I imagine it’s compatible with NVDA as well? and with both 32 and 64 bytes Windows?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 18 dic 2018, a la(s) 3:49 a. m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> escribió:

This is a relative new mess Dropbox has created. Ther buttons do not show up and the message itself is seldon one alt tab away from where you are. All I do know though is that if you delete stuff with a command file ie batch file this problem never arrises.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 12:58 PM
Subject: [nvda] Keystroke for on-the-fly reading and interacting with Windows10 alerts?