Keystroke for on-the-fly reading and interacting with Windows10 alerts?

Gerardo Corripio

Might there be an NVDA keystroke, or AddOn I’m not aware of, that’ll let me go on the fly to an alert (Dropbox for instance, when it asks if you want to remove the file or files from everywhere during a deleting of)? Shift+Alt+tab and Alt+Tab to try and get to these alerts can sometimes be a hit and miss affaire. Thanks for info.

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

This is a relative new mess Dropbox has created. Ther buttons do not show up and the message itself is seldon one alt tab away from where you are. All I do know though is that if you delete stuff with a command file ie batch file this problem never arrises.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Might there be an NVDA keystroke, or AddOn I’m not aware of, that’ll let me go on the fly to an alert (Dropbox for instance, when it asks if you want to remove the file or files from everywhere during a deleting of)? Shift+Alt+tab and Alt+Tab to try and get to these alerts can sometimes be a hit and miss affaire. Thanks for info.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Gerardo Corripio

And what is about a batch command file command? this sounds like something I’d like to try. I imagine it’s compatible with NVDA as well? and with both 32 and 64 bytes Windows?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>