added some applications to the wiki

I added Miranda NG, still haven't figured out how to upload my blind version somewhere, to the wiki. I debated about adding the Fox it software since they work well with NVDA now, but I think, moving forward, I will only focus on accessible open source software. If anyone disagrees, then edit the page yourself.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Application-Support

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Robert

Not sure if you are aware but a few years back i put together a page of software that works with nvda with feed back from the community.

The page can be found at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda_road_tested_programs.html

I did link I think it was to the wicki page maybe under guides? I would have to check.

I never got around to actually doing a wicki page like you are putting together.

may be it was just a lot easier using the program i use to make my website? or having the time to do it.

It may be 2 that there are not many people who know how to edit a wicki page 2? or have done it.

may be people may not be aware of the wicki page?

I do not know if you can copy and paste large amounts of programs that work with nvda into a wicki page if that is the case there is the page that was put together that can be added for a back up then may be one day my page can be removed.

Gene nz

On 18/12/2018 1:58 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I added Miranda NG, still haven't figured out how to upload my blind version somewhere, to the wiki. I debated about adding the Fox it software since they work well with NVDA now, but I think, moving forward, I will only focus on accessible open source software. If anyone disagrees, then edit the page yourself.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Application-Support

At some point, I will fork this wiki and make my own open sourced wiki with categories like, communication, tools, and otherwise. But Github is not really designed for making websites, so, as of now, your page is the easiest. I like github because I can just sign in and edit whenever I see something that needs editing on someone elses page. LOL!