nvda remote windows server lock screen.

Jack Mendez

Hello.

Anyone work with windows server and nvda remote?

I have tried several times to interact remotely with a windows server and been unable to successfully send ctrl+alt+del through the NVDA remote menu to get to the authentication dialog. In order to enter user credentials I need to be able to send the keyboard sequence. I have tried disabling it, but still have no luck with logging into a remote session once the screen locks.

Jack Mendez, Director of Technology

Louisiana Center for the Blind

101 South Trenton Street

Ruston, LA 71270

Voice: 800-234-4166

Fax: 318-251-0109

Twitter: jmtech10

www.louisianacenter.org

“Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.”

Antony Stone

Are you certain that NVDA (and Remote) are running on the server you're trying
to connect to, before you have logged in to it?

I don't know how much of https://nvdaremote.com/readme/ you have read, but it
has several sections which seem relevant to me - hopefully this gives you some
clues.

Antony.

--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End. It's a
play on words.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Jack Mendez

Hello antony.
Thank you for your response.
I have configured things appropriately as documented in the readme file. If I go to the machine and unlock it with ctrl+alt+dell and move back to the remote machine and login I can authenticate.