Virtual Dub.

AKH AKH

I've got Virtual Dub video editer, but I can't get to the editing
section in the HELP notes.  Can anyone access them, please?

Andrew

On 17/12/2018 13:48, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Thank you.

I'll add some whenever I can find something that works.

I'm trying to get Microsoft to either bring Movie Maker back or put
its layout on the photos app as an add on or feature.

Chantelle

On 12/17/18, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:
The [NVDA applications
wiki](https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Application-Support)
has a few suggestions. If you find any others, add it to the wiki. I'm
continously amazed why people aren't contributing to the open source wiki.

Chantelle Buys

I've just found that I can't for some odd reason load AVI videos and
I'm also having problems with the rest of the program.

Chantelle

--
Never give up, at any cost.

try video re du sweet

I am spelling the title wrong but that is the program that you will need.

On 12/17/2018 8:23 AM, Chantelle Buys wrote:
[...]

check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Chantelle Buys

Hi.

I've downloaded the latest version of VideoReDo and it doesn't work with NVDA.

They have the 2012 version as well.

Chantelle

On 12/17/18, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Well, go to codecguide.com, get and install mega codec or full codec.

On 12/18/2018 4:23 AM, Chantelle Buys wrote:
[...]

I'm writing in markdown, so, all you text only email people, links will be embedded.

I've tried looking for alternative video editors but there is nothing out there that even remotely looks accessible at first glance. There's the VLM maker, it runs on the same code as VLC, but no word about it's accessibility.

There's Open Shot, but have no idea how accessible it is.

Looks like the only thing is virtual dub.

Sarah k Alawami

Reaper works quite well.