Glad iTunes is working well with NVDA 2018.4

Lino Morales

Hi all I can now read the lists of items with column browser enabled with NVDA 2018.4. I don’t know if the new version now has access to new UIA stuff or not, but its now working. It also works with today’s JAWS 2019 update as well.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Kwork

What is column browser? Thanks.