Emoji panel

Don H

Is there a totorial as how to use the Emoji panel in Win 10? I know how to open it but how do you select and place the Emoji in a Email?
Thanks

Being on the emoji panel:
Tab to navigate through the categories
Right and left arrows to navigate through the emojis of that category.
Enter to paste an emoji on the field that you are currently.
Em 17/12/2018 20:13, Don H escreveu:

Is there a totorial as how to use the Emoji panel in Win 10?  I know how to open it but how do you select and place the Emoji in a Email?
Thanks

Just getting back to say that you can also navigate through the emojis with up/down arrow. The difference is that doing it this way you'll pass through many emojis at once, I don't know how much exactly.
Em 17/12/2018 20:17, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:

Being on the emoji panel:
Tab to navigate through the categories
Right and left arrows to navigate through the emojis of that category.
Enter to paste an emoji on the field that you are currently.
Em 17/12/2018 20:13, Don H escreveu:
Is there a totorial as how to use the Emoji panel in Win 10?  I know how to open it but how do you select and place the Emoji in a Email?
Thanks

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Don

If you check out the following web page on my website there is a ttutorial on how to select them etc and put them into a email or word processor.

There were changes in the latest version with nvda and windows 10 which changes how you navigate that same panel etc which i have written up but not posted yet it also needs about the synth been supported etc that one I can also post up there later on tonight on the same page.

I have some other material to go up there just needed some time to do it.

|the page it is on is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

Just jump down to the section about them.  It does not as mentioned have the latest navigation for it and synth but will tonight.

Gene nz