I can't find where in nvda I can check for add on updates

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys, Molly here again.

So I have the add on updater installed on my pc. Where do I go to check for add on updates? Thanks.

Vlad Dragomir

Hi Molly,

It’s the last item in the Tools menu. Or if you prefer the shortcut way, insert+n, T, A.

Regards,

Vlad.

Go to the NVDA Menu (NVDA+N)
Search for Tools
Enter on it and up arrow til check for add-on updates, which you probably will need to do just once.
You can, of course, down arrow until you find this option, but particularly I prefer this� other one I said.
Em 20/12/2018 20:25, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys, Molly here again.

So I have the add on updater installed on my pc. Where do I go to check for add on updates? Thanks.

molly the blind tech lover

Thanks. My other machine has the check for add on update option in the nvda tools menu, but on this laptop that option is not there. I don’t know why.

Enter on it and up arrow til check for add-on updates, which you probably will need to do just once.
You can, of course, down arrow until you find this option, but particularly I prefer this� other one I said.

Em 20/12/2018 20:25, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys, Molly here again.

So I have the add on updater installed on my pc. Where do I go to check for add on updates? Thanks.

Have you ever tried reinstalling the add-on? Maybe it can solve the problem.
Also what's your NVDA version?

Thanks. My other machine has the check for add on update option in the nvda tools menu, but on this laptop that option is not there. I don�t know why. �

Enter on it and up arrow til check for add-on updates, which you probably will need to do just once.
You can, of course, down arrow until you find this option, but particularly I prefer this� other one I said.

�

Cheers,
Marcio

Where to find me:
My Yahoo! email
Add me on Skype
Follow me on Twitter
Follow or add me on Facebook
Ask me something on CuriousCat

Phone(s):
(+55)21-9-81615268 (Tim-RJ)

My WhatsApp

Em 20/12/2018 20:25, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys, Molly here again.

So I have the add on updater installed on my pc. Where do I go to check for add on updates? Thanks.

�

molly the blind tech lover

It’s not there. I am so frustrated with this machine that I managed to piss off my poor friend who just wanted to help. Maybe I’m having this problem because the machine is running the insider build. The audio stops working after awhile.