Is their another way to disable all add-ons that I don't know about?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hi is their another way? I don’t have NVDA set to give me the options to disable all add-ons when I close NVDA cause I just want to hear the sound and bam its closed. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi,
Yes via the following command-line text as exactly as shown (from Run dialog):

nvda -r --disable-addons

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi is their another way? I don’t have NVDA set to give me the options to disable all add-ons when I close NVDA cause I just want to hear the sound and bam its closed. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Sounds good, but I won’t remember that since I don’t run command line things. I suggest a menu item to be put into NVDA add-on updater to disable all add-ons. What say you list?