Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 6:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] I got my tablet working again

Hey guys, molly here again.

I finally got my tablet/nvda working again. From the lock screen, I clicked on the power option, and thank god. The machine restarted itself. Nvda immediately turned on, and just to be sure, I exited and restarted nvda about five times. Okay, not that many.

I don’t know what the problem was to begin with, but I am glad I don’t have to take the machine to the Microsoft store. I’ll try not to panic the next time something like this happens. I am really sorry, you guys, that I freaked out like that. I am going to work really hard at becoming competent nvda user. It’s my goal.

molly the blind tech lover

I’m happy. This tablet is wonderful when it’s working properly. It’s so light and very portable. And I love that I have Nvda on it. Just got to keep my cat Mr. Jennings away from it. He’s so adorable.

I finally got my tablet/nvda working again. From the lock screen, I clicked on the power option, and thank god. The machine restarted itself. Nvda immediately turned on, and just to be sure, I exited and restarted nvda about five times. Okay, not that many.

I don’t know what the problem was to begin with, but I am glad I don’t have to take the machine to the Microsoft store. I’ll try not to panic the next time something like this happens. I am really sorry, you guys, that I freaked out like that. I am going to work really hard at becoming competent nvda user. It’s my goal.

Raha Tehrani

great job Molly! good luck.
I hope you and Mr. Jennings will have a great time together. have fun.

On 12/23/18, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm happy. This tablet is wonderful when it's working properly. It's so
light and very portable. And I love that I have Nvda on it. Just got to
keep
my cat Mr. Jennings away from it. He's so adorable.

I finally got my tablet/nvda working again. From the lock screen, I clicked
on the power option, and thank god. The machine restarted itself. Nvda
immediately turned on, and just to be sure, I exited and restarted nvda
about five times. Okay, not that many.

I don't know what the problem was to begin with, but I am glad I don't have
to take the machine to the Microsoft store. I'll try not to panic the next
time something like this happens. I am really sorry, you guys, that I
freaked out like that. I am going to work really hard at becoming competent
nvda user. It's my goal.

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I take it that this is the Surface tablet. Which one do you have?If I can find a payment plan I would like to get another one.

I’m happy. This tablet is wonderful when it’s working properly. It’s so light and very portable. And I love that I have Nvda on it. Just got to keep my cat Mr. Jennings away from it. He’s so adorable.

I finally got my tablet/nvda working again. From the lock screen, I clicked on the power option, and thank god. The machine restarted itself. Nvda immediately turned on, and just to be sure, I exited and restarted nvda about five times. Okay, not that many.

I don’t know what the problem was to begin with, but I am glad I don’t have to take the machine to the Microsoft store. I’ll try not to panic the next time something like this happens. I am really sorry, you guys, that I freaked out like that. I am going to work really hard at becoming competent nvda user. It’s my goal.

Hi Molly, glad you got your tablit working!