Subject: [nvda] Merry Christmas
To: "nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io" <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>, "nvda-translations@groups.io" <nvda-translations@groups.io>, "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Rosemarie Chavarria

Happy and Merry Christmas from me to everyone on the list.

On 12/23/2018 3:21 PM, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io wrote:
Happy Christmas to you as well, and to everyone on the list!
-Laurie

To: "nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io" <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>, "nvda-translations@groups.io" <nvda-translations@groups.io>, "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

  Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM
    Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

molly the blind tech lover

Happy Christmas.

I'm so excited for Christmas!!!! Family, friends, delicious food. I miss my sister so much and can't wait to see her on Christmas.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Molly,

I'm really excited for Christmas too. I knitted dishcloths for everyone for Christmas this year. I usually give gift certificates but this year I thought I'd do something different.

Rosemarie

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM
Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Merry Christmas all, can't wait.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.
That so cool that you know how to knit. I gave everyone gift certificates this year.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

molly the blind tech lover

I'm hoping for a google home hub this year. And to spend time with family and eat salmon and stuffed mushrooms and lots of sweets.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Rosemarie Chavarria

Thank you. One of my sisters taught me how to knit when we were kids.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Maria Reyes <blindteky@...>

Merry Christmas to all of you. I asked for some AirPods and an Apple Watch. I am giving my mom a container shaped as a pyramid that I made in my ceramics class.

Maria
Want to talk all about blind technology?
Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io
Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.

   Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

   Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Sounds like fun!
I think every year we will have primerib, but not sure.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Cristóbal

Sounds like a fair trade…

Cristóbal

   Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

   Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

molly the blind tech lover

My mom usually makes prime rib, but this year, in addition to the salmon we're also having sword fish (not sure if I'm spelling that correctly) I also can't wait for pumpkin bread and ice cream. Yum.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

molly the blind tech lover

That’s awesome. Merry Christmas.

   Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

   Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Rosemarie Chavarria

We usually have prime rib at our house too. I think we'll be having that again this year.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Annette Moore

It'll be turkey breast, ham and all the fixings, along with snacks and finger foods tomorrow, then, on Christmas Day, we're going to my aunt's and she usually has ham and all the fixings, so lots of food and goodies to enjoy for the next couple of days.

Annette

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Annette,

When I was growing up, we used to have ham for Christmas and turkey for Thanksgiving.

Rosemarie

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018

molly the blind tech lover

I am not a meat eater, but I love salmon, and sushi. My mom and I love this Japanese restaurant, and I always get the any three rolls: the spicy crunch salmon, the sweet potato tempora, and the spicy chicken. The plate comes with 18 pieces of sushi. I know this has nothing to do with Christmas or Nvda. Unless I mention the fact that I'm using Nvda to write this, but... um... never mind.

Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018