Portable and installed Version of NVDA

Hermann-Josef Kurzen

Hi there,

I am using a portable version of NVDA.
I've also installed some addons. Now I decided to install NVDA on my PC. What about the addons I'm using in the portable version? Will they be integrated into the installed version? Or is it neccessary to installed one by another?

Greetings - Hermann

■■■

hi.
you should check Copy portable configuration to current user accoun
hope that help, God bless you all!t

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Hermann-Josef Kurzen

Hi Zahra,

thank You and all the best for 2019

Greetings - Hermann

■■■

Gesendet: Montag, 24. Dezember 2018 um 04:15 Uhr
Von: zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] Portable and installed Version of NVDA

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

You will be asked about the config, it will also ask about having nvda on the start and other secure screens, if you opt for this then copying the config may take a while but then all of the settings should be copied over to your installed copy and of curse it will work better on many programs than it did as a portable.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-