Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 9:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] more and more unlabeled links with latest version of NVDA and Firefox

Hello list. My subject line aptly describes the issue. Recently, I’ve seen more sites with unlabeled links than I’ve seen in recent memory, or ever before. I’ve seen them on paypal.com, yetcast.simplecast.fm Simplecast.com, and other places. Why is this? I’m using latest version of NVDA with latest version of Firefox, version 64. Will have to do more testing to see if this occurs in Edge and Chrome. Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot would be appreciated.

An extra point of information, I am running the latest alpha. My roommate is running the latest stable version, 2018.4, along with same version of Firefox. He is seeing some of the same things I am, particularly on Simplecast.com and yetcast.simplecast.fm. Thanks to all in advance for any assistance that can be given.

On www.Simplecast.com and www.yetcast.simplecast.fm, I can see them on home page.

Hello list. My subject line aptly describes the issue. Recently, I’ve seen more sites with unlabeled links than I’ve seen in recent memory, or ever before. I’ve seen them on paypal.com, yetcast.simplecast.fm Simplecast.com, and other places. Why is this? I’m using latest version of NVDA with latest version of Firefox, version 64. Will have to do more testing to see if this occurs in Edge and Chrome. Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot would be appreciated.

An extra point of information, I am running the latest alpha. My roommate is running the latest stable version, 2018.4, along with same version of Firefox. He is seeing some of the same things I am, particularly on Simplecast.com and yetcast.simplecast.fm. Thanks to all in advance for any assistance that can be given.

Lino Morales

Hi. I only hear one link that is unlabeled with NVDA 2018.54. Don’t know if JAWS 2019 will read that unlabeled link.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10