Accessible ERP Systems?

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone knows of any Enterprise resource planning Systems that are usable with NVDA?
I have looked at around 10 and only found one that was usable and it was not that functional.
I would like to know what other people have found?
Thanks,

Pranav Lal

Hi,

My employer uses SAP. They do have an accessibility setting for their web clients. However, my employer’s administration team have been unable to find the right role to assign to my id so no go.

I can still use the interface with NVDA but it is difficult to use because of the way they have used java script. There is a windows based client that has scripts for jaws. I have not used that.

Pranav  

Brian's Mail list account

They should buy you a copy of Jaws then if that is their attitude.
Otherwise I don't see their issue. If they don't know how to set up an account with the right level of privileges for you that is I would have thought a fairly easy thing to solve. IE ask somebody who has already done it!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible ERP Systems?

Hi,

My employer uses SAP. They do have an accessibility setting for their web clients. However, my employer’s administration team have been unable to find the right role to assign to my id so no go.

I can still use the interface with NVDA but it is difficult to use because of the way they have used java script. There is a windows based client that has scripts for jaws. I have not used that.

Pranav

Arlene

I agree. If they want you working for them. Then they should fork out the money to get you Jaws.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: October-16-16 4:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

They should buy you a copy of Jaws then if that is their attitude.
Otherwise I don't see their issue. If they don't know how to set up an account with the right level of privileges for you that is I would have thought a fairly easy thing to solve. IE ask somebody who has already done it!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:39 AM

Hi,

My employer uses SAP. They do have an accessibility setting for their web
clients. However, my employer’s administration team have been unable to find
the right role to assign to my id so no go.

I can still use the interface with NVDA but it is difficult to use because
of the way they have used java script. There is a windows based client that
has scripts for jaws. I have not used that.

Pranav