Topics

File Attached: Weather.zipcodes My Customized List

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

By popular demand, here are my customized listings of 133 cities from my own version of the Weather Add On for NVDA. Keep in mind, my perspective is United States based. I have many US cities and some of the more important world capitals.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ron Canazzi

I forgot: this list does not take attachments.

I'll use send space.