Topics

is there another users nvda mailing lists to join up?

Leo Bado <leobado1970@...>

hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

--
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
― Henry David Thoreau

Roger Stewart

nvdainfo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Use this to subscribe.

Good luck.

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

Alexander Masic

But that list is cancel. and moved to here.

Den 2016-10-12 kl. 16:53, skrev Roger Stewart:

Here is an address to subscribe to another nvda list. I don't know if it is still active as I've not seen any activity on it for quite a while now.

nvdainfo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Use this to subscribe.

Good luck.

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

Roger Stewart

Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

Leo Bado <leobado1970@...>

hi,

thanks, but I need suscription address too!

El 12/10/2016 a las 14:00, Roger Stewart escribió:
Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The
group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

--
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
― Henry David Thoreau

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

Try this address.

nvdainfo+subscribe@groups.io

and type "subscribe" without the quotes in the subject line.

Hope this is correct.

Rosemarie

On 10/12/2016 5:16 PM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

thanks, but I need suscription address too!

El 12/10/2016 a las 14:00, Roger Stewart escribió:
Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The
group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

folks, this is the only list, we dont need 5 or 6 lists for one thing. sheese.

and type "subscribe" without the quotes in the subject line.

Hope this is correct.

Rosemarie

On 10/12/2016 5:16 PM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

thanks, but I need suscription address too!

El 12/10/2016 a las 14:00, Roger Stewart escribió:
Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The
group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

Alexander Masic

agree. this list is working pritty well. compair to that stuped Eyes free mailinglist about Android .

-----Original Message----- From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Try this address.

nvdainfo+subscribe@groups.io

and type "subscribe" without the quotes in the subject line.

Hope this is correct.

Rosemarie

On 10/12/2016 5:16 PM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

thanks, but I need suscription address too!

El 12/10/2016 a las 14:00, Roger Stewart escribió:
Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The
group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

There are a couple of others, but nowhere has the mix of users like this one. some are for specific other countries and one is more general but not used much. I think if you do a search you should find them all pretty easily.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Try this address.

nvdainfo+subscribe@groups.io

and type "subscribe" without the quotes in the subject line.

Hope this is correct.

Rosemarie

On 10/12/2016 5:16 PM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

thanks, but I need suscription address too!

El 12/10/2016 a las 14:00, Roger Stewart escribió:
Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The
group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.

Leo Bado <leobado1970@...>

ok, thanks Rosemary and Brian.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Masic" <list@masic.se>

Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
join up?

[...]

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

here can be actually discussed questions not only connected with NvdA and I find it good.
Georgi
На 13.10.2016 г. в 18:07 ч., Leo Bado написа: