NVDA and Battleship and Memory games

Pascal Lambert <coccinelle86@...>

Hi All,

First best wishes for a happy, serene, and successful new year 2019 to all.

Anyone would know where to get the classic games Battleship and Memory, I believe, created by Robert Bates for Win 10?

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

I don't know about it but got interested too. Waiting on this.
Em 28/12/2018 23:21, Pascal Lambert escreveu:

Hi All,

First best wishes for a happy, serene, and successful new year 2019 to all.

Anyone would know where to get the classic games Battleship and Memory, I believe, created by Robert Bates for Win 10?

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys.

There used to be this game for Windows called The Blind Swordsman. It was an audio game. I don’t know if it’s still around, though. I believe it was free or something.

I don't know about it but got interested too. Waiting on this.

Em 28/12/2018 23:21, Pascal Lambert escreveu:

Hi All,

First best wishes for a happy, serene, and successful new year 2019 to all.

Anyone would know where to get the classic games Battleship and Memory, I believe, created by Robert Bates for Win 10?

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

get the blind swordsman from the below link;

http://evildogserver.com/theblindswordsman/theblindswordsmanPC.zip

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 29 Dec 2018, at 9.03 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (brainardmolly@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hey guys.

There used to be this game for Windows called The Blind Swordsman. It was an audio game. I don’t know if it’s still around, though. I believe it was free or something.

I don't know about it but got interested too. Waiting on this.

Em 28/12/2018 23:21, Pascal Lambert escreveu:

Hi All,

First best wishes for a happy, serene, and successful new year 2019 to all.

Anyone would know where to get the classic games Battleship and Memory, I believe, created by Robert Bates for Win 10?

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

I downloaded it, as I said on my last message, but never found out how to play properly. I even can't pass the first level LOL
Em 29/12/2018 00:25, Dr. arvind singh brar escreveu:

get the blind swordsman from the below link;

http://evildogserver.com/theblindswordsman/theblindswordsmanPC.zip

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 29 Dec 2018, at 9.03 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (brainardmolly@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hey guys.

There used to be this game for Windows called The Blind Swordsman. It was an audio game. I don’t know if it’s still around, though. I believe it was free or something.

I don't know about it but got interested too. Waiting on this.

Cheers,
Marcio

Where to find me:
My Yahoo! email
Add me on Skype
Follow me on Twitter
Follow or add me on Facebook
Ask me something on CuriousCat

Phone(s):
(+55)21-9-81615268 (Tim-RJ)

My WhatsApp

Em 28/12/2018 23:21, Pascal Lambert escreveu:

Hi All,

First best wishes for a happy, serene, and successful new year 2019 to all.

Anyone would know where to get the classic games Battleship and Memory, I believe, created by Robert Bates for Win 10?

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

I downloaded it a time ago because of a channel that I watch. The guy makes games tutorials and one of those games was this.

�

[...]

Dan Beaver

Hey,

If you google for Spoonvill Games you will find lots of them.  they are free as well.

Dan (KC4DOY)

Giles Turnbull

Hi Pascal,

you might like to check out the RS Games website because they have quite a few games designed for the blind, including Battleship. This is their website https://rsgames.org/

I haven't actually played the Battleship game but sometimes play Yahtzee, Uno, Zombie Dice and Farkl ... you can play against other human players or against computer bots.

You could use the game Go Fish as a memory boost ... playing against three or four other players (human or computer) and trying to remember which player has wich cards is very tricky!

Giles

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Don't have a clue where to get the particular ones you asked for, but I have had a battleship game posted on my softcon pages for more than 10 years, and haven't received a single feedback message about it.

I also have a memory game I wrote for use with the raspberry pi, that I can easily repurpose for windoes and post on the site as well, it's as simple as recompiling the source code under windows, since it doesn't use any linux specific features.  I'll get that done in the next day or two and post it up with the battleship game too.

You can find the battleship game at:

http://www.softcon.com/files/

Pascal Lambert <coccinelle86@...>

Hi Travis,
First happy new year to you. I thank you for replying to my request. I
found the Battleship game on the Ian Humphreys' web page. As for the memory
game, I believe it was written by Robert Bates years ago. I still have the
games but does not work with Win10. It is a sounds matching game with
different grids for difficulty level. I like it very much and it has helped
keep my memory sharp! I'll be very much interested in the game you wrote.
I look forward to getting the link for it. Again, many thanks.
Blessings.
Pascal