From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a new version of open office

Hi, Gary,

I hope it's more accessible than the previous version.

Rosemarie

On 10/15/2016 3:32 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi Rosemary,

Libreoffice is now up to version 5.2.

-----Original Message----- From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi,

How do you get libre office to read a document? I'm just asking because
I'd like to be able to use NVDA down-arrow instead of always having to
press control down-arrow to read by paragraphs.

Rosemarie

On 10/15/2016 1:08 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
yes i recommend you to update.
because of security fixes, support of more secure components and also
security fixes in java.
i use libreoffice 4.4.6 and its realy great!
i did not test the newer version of openoffice until now.
God bless you and thanks.

I haven't tried it on my new computer yet. I'm thinking about it though.

On 10/12/2016 4:25 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I was just on the ninite web site and found out open office has
version 4.1.3. I was wondering if I should update to this version.
Can you please test and let me know because I have open office version
4.1.2. Hope it works

Rosemarie Chavarria

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

your welcome.
its my pleasure and i am very glad to help others.

This is very helpful. Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 10/16/2016 1:32 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi Rosemarie. since libreoffice does not support say all, i installed
balabolka, as well as sapi5 version of espeak and i convert my
documents to audio and listen to it.
another way, is you can in the file menu, select preview in web
browser which make a temporary copy of your documents and you can
press insert down to read your document entirely.
hope that helps and God bless you.

On 10/16/16, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:
[...]

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Rosemarie Chavarria

[...]

Brian's Mail list account

This has been an issue for some time, mainly due to the program not being able to tell nvda about scrolling or where the end is. I'd have thought this should have been sorted by one of the two vendors of this code by now. Does anyone know why its not been done?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-