I want to install Windows 10 in desktop. I have selected pendrive in boot priority of bios. But, when I'm turning on computer it is booting through harddisk and turning on as usual. How to boot by pendrive? I used Rufus to create bootable pendrive and burn iso file.

Jeffrey McFarland

What type of PC do you have? Different motherboards have different BIOS

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018, 9:37 AM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@... wrote:

I want to install Windows 10 in desktop. I have selected pendrive in boot priority of bios. But, when I'm turning on computer it is booting through harddisk and turning on as usual. How to boot by pendrive? I used Rufus to create bootable pendrive and burn iso file.

Chris

You usually have to press a key to initiate bootting from the pen drive regardless of the boot sequence

From: farhan israk
Sent: 30 December 2018 14:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Installing Windows 10

I want to install Windows 10 in desktop. I have selected pendrive in boot priority of bios. But, when I'm turning on computer it is booting through harddisk and turning on as usual. How to boot by pendrive? I used Rufus to create bootable pendrive and burn iso file.

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

You could also download the windows media creation tool and create the windows installation media on a flash drive.

What type of PC do you have? Different motherboards have different BIOS

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018, 9:37 AM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@... wrote:

I want to install Windows 10 in desktop. I have selected pendrive in boot priority of bios. But, when I'm turning on computer it is booting through harddisk and turning on as usual. How to boot by pendrive? I used Rufus to create bootable pendrive and burn iso file.

Brian's Mail list account

I think the issue is actually invoking it from the drive.
I think I'd tend to do what I did when I had a brief encounter with 10, assuming masochistic tendencies of having an operating system that is new every 6 months, just burn a dvd, lots of cheap plug in drives around.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

You could also download the windows media creation tool and create the windows installation media on a flash drive.