Add-Ons

Ervin, Glenn

Hi,

I tried installing an add-on, and entering on it did not ask me to add it.

Did NVDA start using a new extension for add-ons?

Glenn

Glenn Ervin  Orientation Counselor II

Norfolk Nebraska

402 370 3436

Cell: 402 992 0325

Welcome | NCBVI

What you get when you try pressing enter on the file?

Cheers,
Marcio

�

Glenn Ervin� Orientation Counselor II

Norfolk Nebraska

402 370 3436

Cell: 402 992 0325

Welcome | NCBVI

�

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

No its still the same as it always was, but I wonder what message you did get?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I tried installing an add-on, and entering on it did not ask me to add it.
Did NVDA start using a new extension for add-ons?
Glenn

Glenn Ervin Orientation Counselor II
Norfolk Nebraska
402 370 3436
Cell: 402 992 0325
[NCBVI"AJC Email Logo]<../../../../Documents/NCBVI%22AJC%20Email%20Logo.png>
Welcome | NCBVI<https://ncbvi.nebraska.gov/>

Ervin, Glenn

I just get the typical Windows message you get when it does not know what to use to open a file when you press enter on it.

Glenn

2b. Re: Add-Ons

   From: marcio <marcinhorj21@...>

   Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:24:20 PST

What you get when you try pressing enter on the file?

Cheers,

Marcio

Glenn Ervin  Orientation Counselor II

Norfolk Nebraska

402 370 3436

Cell: 402 992 0325

Welcome | NCBVI

Antony Stone

What is the precise and complete name of the file you are trying to open?

Antony.

From: marcio
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:24:20 PST

--
The first fifty percent of an engineering project takes ninety percent of the
time, and the remaining fifty percent takes another ninety percent of the time.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.